Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another year goes by


Today is the eleven year anniversary of my partner Robert's death. I just read back over what I posted last year about this event and nothing has really changed, I feel the same today as I did a year ago .... so rather than repeat the same dribble .. please ready what I wrote last year, I think it says it all, and probably better than I could today ...

The post is here - http://cfsngay.blogspot.com/2010/12/feeling-truely-blessed.html

Oh, and the photo above is me and Robert in Nepal the year before he died.

9 comments:

  1. I just got goose bumps looking at you and the really obvious beautiful love.

    I'm sorry for your loss honey.

    Big love
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lee lee, how very beautiful your tribute to robert is. i am deeply moved by you saying he is still helping you cope. love is never lost.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got all teary reading your tribute. My thoughts are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great photo of the two of you. I remember reading it last year.I am so sorry you have lost such an important person in your life. Thoughts are with you today xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. He really is looking down on you isnt he ...right at the core of your soul. So wonderful to have had such precious love. No wonder he still gives you strength.

    (*) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember being really moved last year when I read this. I'm sure you're still sad and miss him. I don't think we really ever get over losing loved ones (I lost a sister when I was young). I'm glad you are able still - to remember and enjoy the good times together. Thinking of you on this anniversary. Take good care of your self.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear it is another sad anniversary for you, Lee Lee. The best we can do is remember the good times together.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, only 1 fight. you both truly were blessed to find each other <3

    ReplyDelete