Sunday, April 25, 2010

Off the air

Just a quick note to anyone who is interested .... I may be offline for a few weeks. I am changing ISP's and the new company I have signed up with said it may take up to 20 days to get back online ... why so long I have no idea. Anyway if you are thinking maybe I am dead because I have not been posting, you are hopefully wrong LOL.

Oh, and one quick bit of excitement to share .... I got a new TV! Yippee!!

My old one blew up and my Dad was kind enough to buy me a new one! How lucky am I :-)

See you all soon .....

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure we would be worried by a long absence ... not that you can read this now but you will afterwards ! I expect by that point you'll have square eyes from watching so much TV ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 20 days without internet??? I'm not sure I'd survive...actually, it'd probably be good for me!

    Enjoy your new TV!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting us know - I would have been concerned. I will miss you and hope that you are back online soon.

    Thanks again for all of your guidance and advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there Lee Lee,
    Just a quick note to let you know that you are never far from my thoughts.

    Just remember that you always have friends that care about you.

    BTW Woofy is TOTALLY blind now.
    it happened just last week.

    Take care I have some dollars for you BTW and i want to arrange a time to come and visit ...............

    missin you
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! Just discovered your blog, hope things get better soon!

    ReplyDelete